Monthly Wine Deliveries for Canadians
Getting access to new and delicious wines every month is easy with WineCollective. From Vancouver to Halifax, our trusted courier partners help ensure that your monthly wine delivery will arrive safe and sound on your doorstep.
We ship all of our wine in recyclable boxes with sturdy compostable inserts. They’re strong too with less than a 0.1% breakage rate.
Sign + Sip
Can we have your autograph? Since we’re shipping alcohol, all packages must be signed for by someone of legal drinking age.
Ship or Skip
You’re in control of your shipment! You can delay your subscription delivery if you’re out of town, or skip a few months altogether.
Packages are shipped out mid-month, so you can expect delivery around the 3rd week of each month, depending on your location.
* Miss your shipment twice? Reshipping fees is the base shipping fee of $15+tax plus any applicable surcharges.
Where Does WineCollective Ship?
We ship Canada wide! However, due to certain localized liquor laws there are some exceptions. Enter your postal code below to find out if WineCollective can ship to you.
Track Your Package with Our Delivery Partners
- Default courier for all members who do not need shipment to a PO box, rural address or to select provinces/territories.
- Depending on your location, delivery will take between one to seven business days.
- Two delivery attempts will be made over two days. Loomis will not return the same day if the first attempt is missed.
- A door knocker tag will be left at your door. The tag will have Loomis contact information that can be used to arrange a better time for delivery the next day.
- If you are not home for your second delivery attempt, your package will be held for 5 business days at your nearest depot where it can be picked up.
- In order to pick up your package you will need a valid government issued ID and the door knocker information.
- Available for all members.
- Default courier for rural, PO Box addresses and some provinces/territories.
- Depending on your location, delivery will take between one and 12 business days.
- One unsolicited delivery attempt will be made. A tag will be left at your door, or in your mailbox notifying you of the failed delivery.
- Your package will be held for pickup at the nearest post office for 15 days.
- Photo ID with a matching delivery address, and your tracking number are required to pickup your package.
- After 15 days, your package will be returned to WineCollective HQ. Reshipping charges may apply.
Pick Up in Calgary
- Convenient location in Calgary.
- You will receive an email when your wine is ready. Pickup your package at any time within the month.
- Save $15+tax each month on shipping.
- All members receive 10% off Club Price of all wines and 5% off beer and spirits at Highfield.
Our Shipping Philosophy
We try hard to ensure that you receive the best service possible from our trusted couriers. However, shipping is a complicated process and we are at the mercy of mother nature. Please be aware that we will delay shipping if we feel that there is a chance your package may freeze or over-heat. If we delay the shipping of your package, we will do our best to inform you with as much notice as possible.
If you reside in a province where importing alcohol from other provinces is restricted, you will not be able to order from WineCollective.
If you have selected the option to have your packages shipped to you, we will send you a heads-up email on the first day of every month. This is to let you know when you should be expecting your monthly delivery, so you can inform us if you will be out of town or unavailable to accept your package. This way, we can delay your delivery or change the address of your delivery. All changes to shipping must be made prior to the cut-off date indicated in the email. This will ensure that your package is headed in the right direction. We will email you again when your package is en route with your tracking information so you may monitor the delivery.
For additional information please visit our Help Centre.
Pick Up in Calgary
If you have selected the option to pick up your wine at Highfield by WineCollective in Calgary, your packages will be available mid-month. We will send you an email each month to let you know when your wine is ready to be picked up.
“I absolutely love Wine Collective! I cannot praise it enough.”
“We love our delivered wines - each one is perfect in its own way and opens up our wine buds!”
“We were blown away by the quality of the wine.”
“My girlfriend loved the selection and loved receiving a few bottles of fantastic wine every month.”
“Wow-Amazing! You guys are wonderful! So happy to have been turned on to WineCollective. Let the wine drinking begin!”