We try hard to ensure that you receive the best service possible from our trusted couriers. However, shipping is a complicated process and we are at the mercy of mother nature. Please be aware that we will delay shipping if we feel that there is a chance your package may freeze or over-heat. If we delay the shipping of your package, we will do our best to inform you with as much notice as possible.
If you reside in a province where importing alcohol from other provinces is restricted, you will not be able to order from WineCollective.
On the first day of every month, we will send you a Heads-Up email. This email is to let you know when you should be expecting your monthly delivery, so you can inform us if you will be out of town or unavailable to accept your package. This way, we can delay your delivery or change the address prior to printing your shipping label. You can also login to your account to change or update your shipping address. All changes to your address must be made prior to the cut-off date indicated in the email.
- We ship in discreet, recyclable packages.
- Packages are bomb proof (not tested with real bombs), with a <0.1% breakage rate.
- You can delay your shipments if you are out of town.
- You can pick up in Calgary and save a few bucks.
- Signature is required and couriers are required to verify your age because it’s alcohol.
- We cannot leave packages at your doorstep (it's illegal - because it’s alcohol).
- Receive an email with your tracking number the day it is shipped.
- Reshipping fee = Base shipping fee of $15+tax plus any applicable surcharges.
- Prefer not to have your package reshipped? Missed your delivery twice? We will keep the package and credit your account for the amount paid for the package, less the return shipping charges and a $10+tax restocking fee.
- Orders cannot be cancelled or refunded. All sales are final.